Your Marketing Funnel is your marketing system! The path a person takes from becoming a “lead” all the way to becoming a customer and/or business partner is called the marketing system. If the marketing system is set up to do most of the filtering work for you it is a funnel.
Remember that most people love to purchase things but hate being sold. If the marketing system provides services freely that attract people to you, your product and your company you have a working funnel. I prefer the marketing system that brings interested people to me rather than me beating the bushes for customers.
- Step one is to provide free information, e-books, videos, articles for free to people who are looking for your opportunity. Show that you are a trusted expert in your field.
- Step two: Have a landing page that provides information about your product/service that asks for contact information to get more free information. A landing page is not multiple area sales but designed for the purpose of giving more information and capturing contact information from curious people.
- Step three: Design auto-responders system to send follow-up information to people who provide you with your contact information. These auto responders should be Thank You’s, and additional links for more information and videos. You may have a minor purchase for more information but not your main opportunity yet. As people progress through your series of emails they are getting more information about you and how you are willing and able to help them with their goals.
- Step four: Requires personal contact a phone call a video call so these interested people get to see you and interact one on one. At this stage provide information and answer questions – do not go into a sales pitch. Let people ask to join your opportunity.
- Step five: After that contact follow-up with more auto-responders that are more helpful to the contact with more direct referrals to the opportunity as a benefit to the contact.
- Step six: You have a contact that has asked you about the opportunity and is ready to work as a part of your team. Your marketing funnel worked for you.
Remember no matter how good any product is; NO Product sells itself! There are a lot of good products out there, but there is only one you. So market yourself as a helper, set yourself up to be an expert, design a smooth flowing auto-responder program to help you sort your leads and then provide personal introduction to You.
This takes a lot of work and split testing of a variety of landing pages and auto-responder letters. You will need to connect with a company who has excellent training. Or you can connect with a company that has a marketing funnel program in place as well as a training program to teach you how to expand on it.
Work hard or work smart – take you choice. Want to learn more about working smart with your own marketing funnel? Click here.