Do you keep your cool or do you fall apart? To keep your cool, you need to know how to fix or prevent the household emergencies so family life goes on smoothly. For example:
- You are visiting someone and you flush the toilet – the water rises and rises! You do not know where your host keeps the plunger and do not want to leave a mess on the floor. What do you do?
- Time crunch in the morning. Go out to the car and find the windshield iced up – you are late what do you do?
- You are so busy getting side dishes ready and doing a quick pick up of the house because company is coming. You are cooking a turkey and do not have time to baste frequently, but want a moist turkey. What do you do?
- Tired of paying for expensive bird food, just to feed the squirrels? How can you keep the squirrels out of the feeder?
- You are planning to cook fish for dinner and don’t want to smell it for days. What do you do?
- There is gum stuck in your carpet. What do you do?
- Company is coming and your toilet is stopped up and no plunger. What do you do?
The answer to the last one is as follows from the newsletter by Joan and Lydia Wilen.
These wonderful ladies with their fantastic fixes for household problems have come to my rescue many times. I save them in a folder to refresh my memory as needed.
Want to know more about these easy fixes? Just email Joan and Lyndia and ask to be on their Household Magic Tips Newsletter list. email@example.com That’s it and open your email to have household problems solved like having a Fairy Godmother handy!