Want to Find the Best Online Home Business?
1. The mission and the business model must be clearly stated and understandable. Is it a franchise, a MLM, partnership, online store etc?
2. The training and knowledge of the company must be easy to understand and complete. Too much techno-jargon will scare away the beginner, but training should take into account some folks are a bit advanced. So the balance is beginner information with another tab for the more advanced person to begin their training.
3. The mentor, must be very knowledgeable, break things down for understanding and very available to answer questions. He needs to show you respect and help you. A mentor never looks down on you, a snob does. Availability is the key to keep the momentum of learning rolling, email, phone calls, webinars etc. Easy access to your mentor thwarts frustration.
4 The support and community must be available and hold you accountable for what you say you will do. Technical support and The support and information from others that are in the business is invaluable. The mentor should hold you responsible to follow through with the steps you agree to perform. You should hold yourself responsible to follow through so your business can grow. Does the company have a forum website, webinars or another easy way for members to communicate?
5 Goal driven behavior must be fostered by the company’s program for you to emulate. Your mentor and training programs must show measurable and attainable goals or goal steps. Does the company have a clearly defined career progress path that is spelled out so you know where you are on the ladder of success?
6. The next part involves YOU taking full advantage of the 5 steps above. No halfway “I’ll try statements”! Just make the commitment “I will do this step, follow the guidance.” Commitment and follow through with the steps to success is the path to follow.
Advertising by Scatter-gun or Sniper Rifle Technique?
If you have the problem of low returns on your advertising you might be using the scatter-gun type of advertising. If you are going broke on pay-per click advertising you might be using the scatter-gun type of advertising. I will explain the differences to help you get on target.
Work Habits Can Make Or Break You – Working Online Risks
Dream of working at home, making your own schedule, being your own boss? Many budding entrepreneurs focus on the freedom and neglect to carry over some work habits and work ethics from their regular [W-2] job. This neglect can cost you the success you crave. And, keep success just out of reach.
- Being a self starter, a person who takes pride in their work, is reliable, is on time and keeps to a schedule to get the job done are wonderful work habits that will translate into successful habits for the entrepreneur working at home.
- Procrastination and having a need for supervision to perform the task are counter-productive to any work, but forecast disaster for someone working at home.
Keeping and cultivating the good habits and working to learn skills to improve on poor work habits can make the difference between success and disaster for the entrepreneur working at home.
- A person, who needs or feels more comfortable with supervision to perform a task or complete it, will need to study the new job at hand. Based on this information of what needs to be done to work online at home, a schedule must be made. The tasks are like a check list in the schedule. Strict adherence to the schedule is a must.
- A person who procrastinates will need to do some soul searching and really look to discover their very own passion in life. For example: I have a need to be of help to people. That passion led me to return to school to become a therapist, and now an entrepreneur. When this passion is identified and focused upon, procrastination fades away.
Scheduling is important for the self starter also. The entrepreneur needs to make own schedule that puts enough time in areas that are required to complete. Making sure the schedule is fluid to allow for change to meet the needs of a growing business is vital.
- The beginning entrepreneur working at home will needs lots of learning and reading time followed by advertising and writing time to get leads.
- Later the entrepreneur will need less time in the schedule to learn, and write and more to advertise. Also, as the business starts to grow the entrepreneur will need to add time in schedule for cultivating leads and customers.
The good habits and work ethics are of great benefit for the work at home entrepreneur. The less functional work habits can be modified and changed with some effort. A person who takes the time to identify their passion and build upon it will have an easier time focusing their time for their own business. Following your dream to become a successful online entrepreneur at home does require self discipline and work that is both similar and different from the W-2 employment.
For lead generation strategies to get started: www.DrJill-Mentor.com
Focused or Frustrated in Your Online Business?
A good entrepreneur working at home online knows he needs to be focused and disciplined. He needs to follow his self designed schedule faithfully. His schedule is easier to follow if it is based on his personal focus otherwise he has growing frustration.
I was a frustrated focuser when I started working at home online! I had a good product, one I was proud of. I had a good and helpful up-line/mentor. I had an inclusive company sponsored website that I could personalize. There was good basic [introductory] level training that I studied. But… I was ineffective. This is how I got over being so scattered and frustrated.
My mentor told me to get motivated. I was motivated! I wanted to quit my “job” and work from home in my slippers with the teapot nearby. Then along came a couple of real cute reasons that increased my desire to make my own schedule. Their names are Alan and Abby, my grandchildren. Well isn’t that motivation enough? Evidently not for frustration abounded.
- Then I discovered there is motivation and motivation fueled by passion. I spent quite some time identifying my passion in life through lots of self questions. Questions like: What do I really like about my current job and why? [There was LOTS I did not like.] If I did not have to work what would I be doing and why? What is my favorite thing to do and why? What makes me joyous [not just happy] and why?
- When I answered all these questions, I took those answers and asked myself why again. What was behind the answer that I gave myself? I kept going deeper with each question [like layers of an onion] until my why for all the questions was hinging on a single core thought.
- Yipeeee! I had discovered my passion! I had a passionate need to be of service and to help people. Ahaaa! That was why I had been an unhappy secretary, a happy Mom and a happy therapist in the past. I had a need to help. Hmmmm But, where to go with that.
My motivation to become an entrepreneur was to be fueled by my passion to help people. That explained why I was not doing well selling online product. As good as the product was, I did not perceive it as being fueled by passion. Shifting my business focus to helping people succeed at their own online businesses through mentoring did fulfill my passion.
Burning desire = passion! So I had identified my burning desire!
My next move was to determine what I needed to do to have the passion fulfilled. It turned out that I needed to switch company affiliations to one that had a focus on helping others achieve success as well as an excellent product. Then, I needed to learn a whole different set of skills. But having identified my passion provided me with the focus to set myself a learning schedule.
The learning will never cease as I plan to grow even more. But it is so much easier since I took the time to identify my passion over 5 years ago and to work with it instead of against it. Find and focus on your passion to succeed in what ever business will fuel your passion
.For lead generation strategies to get started: www.DrJill-Mentor.com
Handy Internet Marketing Tips You Ought To Have
Internet marketing is useful to online business today. It has become essential that you have a successful online promotion strategy in place for your business. However, the competition can be a good thing. It means the market is incredibly vibrant. These tips can help you start planning with your marketing endeavors. Continue reading
Use The Internet To Sell Your Stuff For Your Business
You can reach more potential customers – those folks who would see your product as a solution to their problem on the internet. If your problem is getting more customers to buy your product then this easy-to-understand information about Internet marketing is just for you.
The Top Traffic Generating Tips For Your Internet Business!
In addition to using television or print to market a product, the Internet is a great tool. The powerful tips below will help your business become a part of the new wave of profitable Internet commerce.
A flashy website might look pretty, but try not to make it too distracting. Continue reading
Accomplish Competitive Internet Marketing Using These Tips.
Internet marketing can be the best way to attract the most people. Most people today use the Internet on a daily basis. Most children growing up now will not even understand why a phone book was ever important. Marketing on search engines is extremely subtle and effective.
Enhance Your Online Marketing Strategies With These Tips
Sometimes, you might get struck with a great business idea that produces that proverbial “light bulb moment.” Do not get into business without researching the market first and planning your marketing strategy in details. These tips will give you a good place to start.
Internet marketing serves the ultimate purpose of problem recognition and solution. If you know how to start your business you will be better off. If you assist somebody with a tricky situation, you will earn their loyalty and their recommendations.